I love this easy, no-bake recipe because it requires minimal prep work and cook time. It's an easy way to get in a healthy serving of antioxidants, muscle-building protein, and yummy, baked goodness.
- 4½ tbsp liquid egg whites
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 75 g fat-free blueberry Greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp table salt
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ tbsp honey
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 1 scoop NLA For Her: Her Whey, Blueberry Muffin
- 1 g coconut oil spray
- In a large mixing bowl, add your liquid egg whites, vanilla (or almond) extract, and your fat-free blueberry Greek yogurt.
- Add baking powder, salt, and coconut flour.
- Add honey and protein powder, and mix to an even batter consistency.
- Mix in fresh blueberries.
- Coat the inside of a silicone cupcake mold with coconut oil spray. Fill with the batter.
- Use a microwave to cook muffins in 30-second intervals until the batter is no longer gooey.