Not only are these muffins rich in protein, but they're also packed with antioxidant-rich blueberries, potassium-filled bananas, and heart-healthy walnuts.
- 1½ cup flour
- ¼ cup powdered Stevia
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp table salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 large egg whites
- 3 small (6" to 6-7/8" long) banana
- ½ cup blueberries
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 scoop vanilla caramel protein powder
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- In large bowl, mix together flour, Stevia, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and protein powder.
- In another bowl, mix together applesauce, egg whites, almond milk, and banana.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the egg white mixture. Once all ingredients are incorporated, fold in the blueberries and walnuts.
- Drop generous tablespoons of mixture onto a nonstick muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.