With sugar from applesauce, body from pumpkin, and protein from JYM, these cookies will satisfy your sweet tooth while providing good protein and fats. Like grandma's—only healthier!
- 2 scoop Pro JYM (flavor of choice)
- 25 g coconut flour
- 92 g liquid egg whites
- 40 g unsweetened applesauce
- 40 g pure pumpkin
- 60 g Walden Farms Syrup
- 6 g powdered Stevia
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk (vanilla)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 30 g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly grease baking sheet, or line with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, adding nuts and other extras as desired.
- Spoon eight equal portions of dough onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to cooling rack.
- Serve when cookies are cool.
- Optional add-ins: Chopped nuts, raisins