When you're watching your carbs and calories, any healthy dessert recipe that contains the word "brownie" is bound to grab your attention. Add to that the words chocolate, cinnamon, and pancake syrup, and you know this is something you have to try!
- 1 scoop Pro JYM, Chocolate Mousse
- 1 serving (2 tbsp) PBfit peanut butter
- 2 tsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 pinch table salt
- 1 tbsp Walden Farms Syrup
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk (vanilla)
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a separate bowl; beat in egg until incorporated.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until there are no clumps.
- Pour batter into a greased mug and microwave for 60-90 seconds.
- Enjoy immediately.