I know what you're thinking—"Pizza for breakfast?" What was once a college necessity is now a savory alternative to the traditional syrup-soaked meal.
- 2 whole egg
- 46 g egg whites
- 150 g nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 20 g pro JYM (Tahitian Vanilla Bean)
- 10 g coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pizza seasoning
- 15 g turkey pepperoni
- 15 g fat-free mozzarella cheese
- 15 g part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 40 g pizza sauce
- Preheat griddle on medium.
- Combine all pancake ingredients and mix well.
- Cook batter until bubbles appear on surface, then flip.
- On a greased baking sheet, arrange two stacks of four pancakes.
- Top each stack with pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni slices.
- Place baking sheet under broiler and cook stacks until cheese melts. Keep a close eye on the stacks to prevent burning.
- Serve immediately.