Use chocolate protein powder for a classic peanut butter combo, or switch things up and try vanilla and almond butter instead. Either way, these homemade protein bars are nutrient-dense and the perfect protein-packed snack when you're on the go.
- ½ cup Beast Sports Protein, Chocolate
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ½ cup raisins
- 3 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp almonds, dry roasted, unsalted, sliced
- ⅛ tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Shape into bars and let it sit in the fridge or freezer overnight.