Do you find yourself eating an entire bag of peanut butter baking chips in one sitting? Instead of binging on junk, make your sweet tooth work for you with this recipe. All you need is a few simple ingredients and a chocolate bar mold—which makes it easier to share (or not).
- 1 scoop peanut butter whey protein
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp water
- In a small bowl, mix peanut butter with whey protein and water.
- Spread mixture into a chocolate bar mold. If you don't have a mold, spread the mixture thinly on a plate covered in plastic wrap. Don't worry about being neat and tidy.
- Place in freezer for about 30 minutes, or until the candy bar sets.
- Once it's set, eat immediately before it melts, or store the rest in the freezer.