Brandan Fokken isn't afraid to admit that cookies are one of his weaknesses. Luckily for him, these no-bake peanut butter treats are filled with ingredients like oats and whey protein, making them the perfect healthy snack to satisfy those not-so-healthy cookie cravings!
- 1 scoop Beast Sports Protein, Chocolate
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup quick oats
- ½ cup honey
- Combine whey, peanut butter, oats and honey in medium bowl.
- Mix until it gets thick enough for you to start molding.
- Shape into balls the size of a tablespoon.
- Lightly flatten each so that it takes the shape of a cookie (makes about 24).