This recipe began as a challenge: Try to create something exceptional with limited ingredients. I wanted to capture the best "health benefits" a brownie could bring while still giving the bakery a run for its money. I've tried many variations and protein flavors, but never achieved the richness and texture a true brownie brings.
- 1 scoop Muscle Milk protein powder, Natural Chocolate
- ½ scoop Muscle Milk Complete Whey, Cocoa Bean
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp water
- ⅛ tsp baking powder
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
- Stir in small amounts of water until you reach a brownie-batter consistency.
- Microwave for one minute, check and stir, then microwave again for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Microwaves vary, so be careful not to overcook. You want a brownie texture—soft and gooey!