Check out this great broccoli salad recipe
- ½ lb sirloin steak, about 1 inch thick
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup stalk celery, finely diced
- 1 cup 1/2" pieces green Beans
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 whole green onion, chopped
- ½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup (8 fl oz) yogurt, fat-free
- ½ tsp or 1 packet yellow mustard
- ¼ tsp, ground pepper
- 2 cup lettuce
- ½ medium whole (2-3/5" dia) tomatoes
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- In large salad bowl, combine steak, broccoli, green beans, celery, mushrooms, and onion.
- In a screw-top jar, combine the vinegar, lemon juice, yogurt, mustard, and pepper, and shake until thoroughly mixed for the salad dressing.
- Arrange salad on a bed of lettuce leaves. Garnish with tomato slices and parsley.