This recipe for home-made chocolate bars will impress, inspire and delight. Your taste buds will thank you for this sweet, creamy confection, and you won't have to feel guilty about your diet.
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp splenda
- 2 square dark chocolate
- 1 scoop(s) casein protein powder
- 1 cup rice cereal
- ¼ cup, shelled peanuts salted
- Combine the natural peanut butter with the skim milk, cocoa powder, and Splenda (or any other sweetener you prefer) in a large pan over medium-high heat. Once everything melts together, add the dark chocolate and continue cooking until the chocolate has melted into the mixture.
- Next, stir in your favorite casein protein powder and then add in the crispy rice cereal. Once the cereal has been incorporated into the mixture, toss in the peanuts. Mix everything together thoroughly and then transfer into a non-stick baking pan, pressing well to let it set.
- Place in the fridge for about an hour. When the bar has cooled, cut it into individual serving size pieces (makes about 16 bars).