Nothing says holiday cheer quite like a glass of eggnog. Well, unless you're talking about a bowl of eggnog ice cream. Make this tasty creation and prove that frozen treats aren't just for the summer!
- 2 tbsp davinci Sugar Free eggnog syrup
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (vanilla)
- 2 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Pour the batter into an ice cream machine and allow to churn for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.