Finally! A healthy protein powder recipe that combines your favorite cereal with the cozy warmth of homemade waffles. Get your breakfast fix in a unique and delicious way with a fruity cereal protein powder that tastes like the real thing.
- 3 scoop(s) Olympus Promises Protein, Fruity Cereal
- 4 egg
- ¾ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch table salt
- Preheat a waffle iron. Whisk together the eggs, applesauce, coconut oil, and vanilla extract and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the tapioca flour, protein powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Grease the waffle iron and pour in about 1/4 cup of batter.
- Cook until crispy, and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with nut butter, Greek yogurt, or sugar-free syrup.