Peanut butter fans will love the one-two punch of natural PB and the flavored protein powder. Feel free to experiment with other flavors, though. There are no rules here!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 scoop dymatize ISO-100 Whey Protein, Peanut Butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch table salt
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 2 whole egg
- ½ cup mini chips semisweet chocolate chips
- Add all dry ingredients into mixing bowl and stir.
- Stir in peanut butter and almond milk.
- Add the eggs and chocolate chips, and combine well.
- Pour batter into six wells of a greased or lined muffin pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes, until slightly firm.