Check out this chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe - it's a dessert that every chocolate lover will adore and one that also boasts plenty of protein. The added peanut butter provides plenty of extra protein and good fats for a healthy dessert or snack you can have any time of the day.
- 8 oz dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup natural crunchy peanut butter
- 4 serving 1 packet splenda
- 3 scoop chocolate Ìäclair protein powder
- 1 pinch salt
- ½ cup peanut, pieces
- Begin by melting the chocolate squares on low heat in a saucepan.
- Make sure to stir continually so it doesn't burn.
- After the chocolate has melted, add in the peanut butter and sugar substitute, and then continue to stir until the ingredients are completely mixed together.
- Then add the chocolate protein powder and a quarter cup of peanuts.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt into the sauce, and then pour it into a 9 x 9 inch pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining peanuts as a topping for the mixture, and then place everything in the fridge to cool for about 20 minutes.
- When you're ready to eat, take it out of the fridge and it's ready to go!!