NPC physique competitor Greg Clausen eats these "bites" as a snack throughout the day. They're packed with phytonutrients from the real fruit and protein from the whey, making them an energizing combination that's easy to make and pointless to resist.
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 2 scoop Beast Sports Protein, Chocolate
- 4 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp Walden Farms Chocolate Sauce
- Prepare a cookie tray lined with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Mix the whey with enough almond milk (or water) to create a batter-like consistency. You don't want it too watery.
- Use a toothpick to grab each piece of fruit and dip it in the chocolate batter until the fruit is sufficiently coated in the batter.
- Transfer each bite to the parchment paper.
- If desired, add a little bit of Walden Farms chocolate syrup to each fruit bite.
- Freeze tray for about 30 minutes, remove from tray, and enjoy throughout the day.