This recipe gets you brownies—and a whole lot less. Made with stevia and calorie-free chocolate syrup, these tasty treats come in at a little over 100 calories per. Full of vanilla, chocolate, and protein, this dessert will make the perfect end to your next wholesome meal!
- 2 scoop Pro JYM, Tahitian Vanilla Bean
- 40 g PBfit peanut butter
- 30 g dark chocolate chips
- 8 g powdered Stevia
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 egg
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk (vanilla)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and pour into greased baking pan (an 8x8 pan works well).
- Pour syrup on the top and lightly swizzle into batter with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool, cut into nine equal pieces, and serve.
- Optional topping: Walden Farms calorie-free chocolate syrup