This chicken pad Thai recipe offers a creamy flavor that will please any peanut butter lover's taste buds. It is higher in carbohydrates and calories than the other recipes here, so it's best for those who don't mind the extra calories. Use it to build muscle in a hustle!
- 2 cup spaghetti whole-wheat pasta
- 9 oz chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Splenda
- 1 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare the pasta according to package directions.
- Next, heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix together the fish sauce, peanut butter, Splenda, and chili flakes.
- Pour over chicken, cover, and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Top with cilantro before serving.