Tired of the same old breakfast oatmeal? This effortless slow cooker variation is sure to warm you up.
- 80 g steel-cut oats
- 1 scoop Xtend Pro, Salted Caramel Shake
- 100 g granny smith apple, peeled and chopped
- to taste cinnamon
- to taste nutmeg
- 1 pinch table salt
- Put the oats in a slow cooker with water, using a 4-1 ratio of water to oats.
- Add cinnamon and nutmeg to taste and a pinch of salt.
- Add half of the chopped apple and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Allow the oats to cool slightly, then stir in the XTEND PRO. Top with the remaining apple pieces.
- PRO tip: Toss the remaining apple in a pan to caramelize it before topping the cooked oats. Finish with a drizzle of sugar-free maple syrup.