This tart take on the flip, a category of classic cocktails made with fluffy egg whites, is fruity and creamy while being dairy-free and low in sugar. It also lets you test your skills as a mixologist. Shaking the ingredients with ice by hand—as if your life depends on it—will break up the raspberries and start foaming the egg whites. A quick whirl with the immersion blender after straining out the seeds will achieve that frothy consistency you see in craft cocktail bars. Serving it in a champagne coupe completes the effect.
- ½ scoop Scivation XTEND BCAA Blue Raspberry Ice
- 1½ oz. gin
- 1 tbsp walden Farms Syrup
- 4 each rasberries
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 large egg whites
- 1 tsp mint leaves, chopped
- 3 each rasberries
- Add all the ingredients except the mint and 3 raspberries to an ice-filled shaker.
- Shake well.
- Fine strain the contents of the shaker into another shaker.
- Blend with an immersion blender.
- Pour over ice into a coupe.
- Garnish with mint and 3 raspberries.