Bored of your current menu? Check out this great bodybuilding recipe! Taste tested and bodybuilder approved.
- 1 tbsp sugar-free jelly (raspberry or cranberry)
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 14 lb ham (whole)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place ham on a rack in a large roasting pan.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours.
- Heat apple jelly and ginger to boiling in a saucepan over medium high heat.
- Boil 2 minutes.
- Brush ham with some glaze.
- Bake ham 30 minutes to 1 hour longer, brushing occasionally with remaining glaze until meat thermometer reaches 140°F. (15-18 minutes per pound total cooking time.)
- When ham is done, place on a large platter. Let stand 20 minutes for easier slicing.