The only thing that could make fudge better would be—of course—adding peanut butter. Fortunately, when the peanut better in question is PBfit, you're adding all that peanut-buttery flavor without adding fat. Not only is this quick-and-easy recipe lower in fat, but it's vegan, gluten free, dairy free, and super easy, as well. All you need is a microwave, a bowl, and a pan, and you've got everything it takes to make a delicious batch of homemade and healthier peanut butter fudge.
- 1 cup BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
- 1½ cup PBfit peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3½ cup sifted powdered sugar
- Microwave the oil in a medium bowl for approximately 1 minute until liquified. Add PBfit and vanilla and stir until smooth.
- One cup at a time, add the powdered sugar until fully incorporated. If the mixture is too thick, add a couple of tablespoons of water to achieve a spreadable consistency.
- Spread the PBfit mixture into an 8x8 pan lined with parchment paper or plastic wrap. Chill for at least 2 hours until set.
- Cut into 1-inch cubes to serve, and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.