We won’t be beat on price.
Bodybuilding.com is committed to giving you the best prices on supplements. If you find an identical item for less anywhere else, we’ll match it.
We'll match the product prices of qualifying online competitors for immediately available products.
How it works
If you find a current lower price on an identical product from a qualifying online retailer, connect with us via Bodybuilding.com live chat to price match. Best Price Promise products must be immediately available to ship.
You can also call 1-223-BODYFIT (1-223-263-9348) for a Bodybuilding.com price match request.
We’ll match these qualifying online retailers: GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, Muscle & Strength, iHerb, Amazon and Wal-Mart.
Best Price Promise policy details
What is considered an online retail competitor?
An online retail competitor for store purchases includes online retail competitors located in the same market of Bodybuilding.com. Online retail competitors don’t include auction sites or third-party marketplace sellers. Bodybuilding.com Customer Care must be able to successfully validate the price from the online retail competitor’s website in order to complete the price match. If the price can’t be validated, Bodybuilding.com may decline to price match.
Are there any prices Bodybuilding.com won’t match?
Our Best Price Promise policy doesn’t apply to certain brands; shipped from supplier (indicated in cart), and discontinued or clearance. Also, Bodybuilding.com will not match a competitor’s Buy 1, Get 1 offers, specific one-time only promotions, bundle offers or advertising/pricing errors. Can’t be combined with any other Bodybuilding.com offer, promotion, discount or coupon.
What qualifies as ‘proof’ of price?
Present the qualifying online retailer’s website address. Bodybuilding.com Customer Care will then review and verify the price match. Price match will be on a product-to-product basis excluding shipping and delivery fees. The price we will match is the product price.
Does an item have to be in stock to receive a price match?
Competitor items must be in stock on the qualifying online retailer’s website at the time a price match is requested. Bodybuilding.com can’t honor a price match request if items are out of stock from online competitors' store at the time of the request.
How does the Best Price Promise apply to coupons?
Bodybuilding.com does not match competitors' coupons. Customers can either use a coupon or price match to a lower price, but not both. We do not allow coupons to be used on a product that has a price match.
Do you match a price below your cost on a product?
Yes. The price match requested must be the same brand, current version, serving size, weight and flavor.
Can I apply the price match to a purchase of a large quantity of items?
Bodybuilding.com reserves the right to limit requests to reasonable quantities. If you’re looking to buy a significant quantity of a specific item, please contact us to see if a volume discount is available.
Bodybuilding.com’s Best Price Promise Exclusions:
- Marketplace vendors and 3rd party sellers are not eligible for price match. Only items that are shipped and sold by Amazon are eligible for price match.
- Pricing only available to select groups of customers including membership-based clubs, rewards/loyalty programs or auction sites
- Best Price Promise can’t be combined with any other Bodybuilding.com offer, promotion, discount or coupon.
- Bodybuilding.com will not match a competitor’s Buy 1, Get 1 offers, specific one-time only promotions or bundle offers.
- Items that ship directly from supplier (indicated in the cart)
- Advertisement/ typographical errors on competitor's website
- Any retailer not explicitly stated in the qualifying online retailer list
- Best Price Promise is not eligible for orders shipping outside of the U.S
- Bodybuilding.com reserves the right to limit requests to reasonable quantities.