If you're in need of an easy way to sneak greens into your meal, look no further. This recipe is so easy to make that I often hand it off to a willing guest to take care of. Get ready to hear the ooohs and aaaahs when your guests taste this mouthwatering salad.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2¼ cup brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp brown rice syrup
- 5 oz kale
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large sauté pan. Add the Brussels sprouts and sauté until tender, about one minute.
- Add the vinegar and brown rice syrup, and stir to coat the Brussels sprouts.
- Add the kale and toss it until it starts to wilt, about one minute.
- Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the salad to a serving bowl. Top with sea salt to taste.