Hands down, this is one of my favorite snack foods—game day or any day. I guarantee you and your guests will love this high-protein finger food that's both delicious and easy to make.
- 12 asparagus spears
- 24 oz (1 serving) low-fat deli turkey
- Set oven to 450 F.
- Chop bottom stems off asparagus.
- Wrap each asparagus with 2 oz of sliced turkey lunch meat.
- Set a skillet on medium-high heat and spray with Kelapo coconut oil.
- Place the wrapped asparagus in the skillet with the turkey flap end down. Sear the wrapped asparagus. While it's cooking, add seasoning.
- Once all sides of the turkey are seared, remove from the skillet. Place the wrapped asparagus in the oven on a baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve while warm. Boom!
- Seasonings (optional): Bragg's Liquid Aminos, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder