You can eat healthy, get fit, and gain quality muscle without spending your entire paycheck.
- 32 oz 93% lean ground turkey
- 8 oz quinoa pasta
- ⅛ cup fat-free mozzarella cheese
- ½ whole red onion, diced
- 2 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- Set oven to 375 degrees F.
- Boil quinoa pasta, rinse with warm water, and set aside.
- Set a skillet on medium-high heat and lightly spray with coconut oil. Toss in red onion and granulated or freshly minced garlic. Cook in the skillet until the onions are nearly translucent.
- Add in the ground turkey meat. Stir and cook with a wooden spoon or spatula. Chop the turkey and separate it as it cooks.
- Once the turkey is nearly finished cooking, add zucchini, tomato paste, tomatoes, bell peppers, and one cup chicken broth.
- Stir slowly and reduce heat slightly. Cover and cook until the mixture begins to simmer. Tip: If your skillet is large enough, add in cooked pasta. If not, continue on to step 7.
- Evenly divide the pasta among the five mini pans. Pour the mixture on top of the pasta.
- Pour the remaining chicken broth over the individual pans to ensure moisture.
- Top each with 1/8 cup shredded mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 375F. Once finished, allow to cool. Cover with foil and freeze until you're ready to eat.
- Reheat in the oven. Enjoy!