Here's a special edition of an American classic that clocks in at a preparation speed of five minutes or less!
- 6 oz tuna, canned in water
- 1 egg whites
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese
- Mix all ingredients except cheese together in a small bowl.
- Heat a small nonstick frying pan over medium heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Make two small patties by spooning 1/2 of tuna mixture into each side of the pan and lightly pressing with fork to flatten into a patty.
- Cook until both sides are brown.
- Top with 1 tbsp cheese and serve alone, on top of light bread, or with sides of choice.