This quick and easy turkey satay recipe is the perfect addition to your healthy meal plan. It's tickle-your-taste-buds yummy and packed with clean protein!
- 40 oz turkey breast tenderloins, cubed
- 1½ tbsp garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- ½ tbsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp wasabi powder
- 1 tsp ginger, powdered
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- Combine all ingredients except the turkey.
- Place the turkey in a large, sealable bag.
- Pour spices mixture into bag with turkey.
- Massage turkey in the bag so that it is well covered with sauce. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to allow to marinate.
- Place 4-5 turkey cubes on metal or bamboo skewers.
- Grill or broil 10-15 minutes, turning over once.
- Serve hot and enjoy!