If you're looking for the perfect Valentine's Day gift to surprise your fit sweetie, here it is. Make your own protein chocolates and display them in a box of your own design! Awww.
- 1 scoop grenade Hydra Charge, Strawberry
- ¼ cup ground almonds
- ⅛ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup raw oats
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 50 g dark chocolate chips
- In a big bowl, mix protein powder, ground almonds, coconut flour, oats, and milk.
- Melt 2.5 squares of chocolate and divide it between 10 or 11 chocolate molds. If you don't have chocolate molds, just use cupcake-tin liners. Move the chocolate around the edges of the mold or liner so it covers the sides and doesn't pile up at the bottom.
- Put the molds in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove the molds from the freezer. The chocolate should have set on the bottom and sides of the mold, creating a chocolate case.
- Fill each mold with the protein mixture.
- Once you fill each mold, melt another 2.5 squares of dark chocolate and cover up the filling.
- Stick the chocolates back in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove chocolates from casings and enjoy!