Don't knock this recipe until you try it! It's sweet, salty, and has the perfect muscle-building macros.
- 3 whole egg
- 1 sweet potato
- 3 strip turkey bacon
- ¼ cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp reduced-fat sour cream
- Peel sweet potato and mash the flesh. Reheat it in a skillet or in the microwave.
- Cook turkey bacon in a skillet to desired doneness.
- Once turkey is done, scramble the eggs and pour them into a non-stick skillet set to medium heat. Cover the entire skillet surface in a thin layer of egg. Let the eggs set and then carefully flip it over.
- Spread sweet potato on one side of the eggs.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of sweet potato.
- Place bacon on top of cheese and sweet potato.
- Spread sour cream on top of bacon.
- Fold eggs in half and let sit for a minute or two.
- Flip omelet over and let sit for a minute or two.
- Remove from heat and place on plate.
- Add salt and pepper as desired and enjoy!