What's Christmas without a little Rudolph in your life? This microwavable cake is easy to make, requires almost no cleanup, and can be prepped in a matter of minutes—leaving you with plenty of time to decorate the tree, wrap presents, and set the holiday mood.
- 1 tbsp walden Farms Syrup
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 scoop(s) chocolate protein powder
- ½ small (6" to 6-7/8" long) banana
- Mix the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spray a large-diameter mug with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour the batter into the mug. Microwave on high for about two minutes.
- Turn the mug over onto a plate. The cake will slide out.
- Create your personalized reindeer: Decorate with a raspberry nose, chocolate chip eyes, and pretzel antlers!
- Serve immediately.