Eating clean doesn't have to be unappetizing. Jamie Eason is in the Bodybuilding.com kitchen to share some of her favorite clean recipes to help get you lean.
- 1½ cup oat flour
- 1 serving 1 packet splenda
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp allspice, ground
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 4 large egg whites
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1½ cup almond milk
- Preheat griddle to medium heat.
- Mix oat flour, Splenda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Wisk egg whites and pumpkin. Mix in Almond Breeze.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray griddle with non-stick butter spray.
- Scoop batter with a 1/4 cup measuring cup onto griddle. Cook 3-5 minutes on a side.