These yummy bars are perfect for a post-workout treat. Pack a couple in your gym bag so you have easy access after you're done training. Seriously, these bars are so good you'll make them a permanent part of your Sunday food preparation.
- 1 cup pumpkin, canned
- 1½ cup raw oats
- 2 scoop(s) vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup powdered Stevia
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp carob chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine oats, protein powder, Splenda, cinnamon, and carob chips.
- Add pumpkin, vanilla, and peanut butter, and thoroughly stir until the mixture has a cookie-batter consistency.
- Pour batter on a greased or foiled cake pan. Distribute evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and enjoy!