This Thai-inspired dish combines the sweetness of pumpkin with the savory spice of a peanut sauce. Best of all, it is packed with protein to kickstart your day!
- 5 egg whites
- ¼ cup, sliced green bell pepper
- ¼ cup, sliced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup (1" cubes) pumpkin
- ½ tbsp chili powder
- ½ tbsp paprika
Peanut Sauce Ingredients
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Boil pumpkin in a medium-sized pot for approximately 10 minutes, or until pumpkin is tender.
- Meanwhile, sauté the other vegetables.
- Cook egg whites in a separate pan over medium heat.
- Once cooked, combine pumpkin with the sautéed vegetables and stir in chili powder and paprika.
- In a separate, small bowl, mix together the peanut butter with yogurt.
- Scoop the vegetable mixture over egg whites and pour the peanut sauce on top.