Are you searching for a high-protein recipe that's skimpy on carbs and fats? Try these simple, easy-to-make, downright delicious chicken strips flavored with a dash of parsley and rosemary. Parsley has strong anti-inflammatory properties and serves up more vitamin K than any other herb?just two tablespoons provide half of your recommended daily value. The kick of rosemary acts as an antioxidant.
- 24 oz chicken breast
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 6 tomato, diced
- 1 shallots
- 1 tbsp parsley, dried
- 1 tbsp, drained capers, canned
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp rosemary
- Saute chicken strips and 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet at medium-high heat for 4 minutes.
- Add shallot and garlic and cook for another 3 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Stir in tomatoes, capers, parsley, vinegar, and rosemary.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes, or until the liquid evaporates.