Protein is important for building a great physique. Heck, this macronutrient is so important that it can be boosted with protein powder in your baked goods! This pumpkin loaf is perfect for the holiday season and won't bankrupt your calorie count. If you need an egg-free option, replace the eggs with 1 banana and 1/3-1/2 cup of water or rice milk. You can also add in an additional tablespoon of coconut oil. Always start with less milk or oil; it's easier to add more of the wet ingredients than it is to subtract them.
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 2 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 3 whole egg
- ¼ cup powdered Stevia
- 8 oz pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk eggs and Stevia together.
- Add pumpkin pie mix to wet ingredients, mix.
- Add dry ingredients and blend mixtures together.
- Add coconut oil last.
- Place in a baking pan and bake for 22-24 minutes.