Trick your taste buds with this crepe containing almost 50 grams of protein. Whether you whip it up for breakfast or dessert, it's sure to tantalize your palate while adding to your gains.
- ¾ cup egg whites
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 scoop peanut butter whey protein
- 1 cup strawberries
- Mix all crepe ingredients together.
- Place the batter onto a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Make sure the skillet is large so that your crepe will be skinny and big. Cover the skillet with a lid.
- While you are waiting for the crepe to cook, cut up a cup of your favorite fruit to use as filling.
- Once the top of the crepe is bubbling, flip the crepe and cook until you can see the bottom has turned golden brown.
- Plate the crepe, and drizzle with calorie-free syrup and calorie-free sprinkles.