It's no fun eating a burger with a fork, but buns don't always fit in a fitness diet. Try these protein burger buns on for size! They're low-carb, high-protein, and totally delicious.
- ¼ cup(s) unflavored whey protein powder
- ¼ cup oat flour
- ½ cup egg whites
- ⅛ cup(s) pea protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp table salt
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 320 degrees F (160 C).
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Separate batter into fourths.
- Place batter as four "blobs" on cookie tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until an inserted knife comes out clean. They don't brown too much, so keep a close eye on them!
- Allow to cool before slicing.