Come on, you know you're looking for something new in the chicken-wing department. Are you ready for banana or gingerbread wings? No time like the present to give them a try!
- 1 scoop Pro JYM, Tahitian Vanilla Bean
- 2 piece chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 46 g egg whites
- 42 g pork rinds
- 2 tbsp Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put the chicken breast pieces, Pro JYM, egg whites, and pork rinds into separate bowls.
- Toss the chicken in the wing sauce.
- Using one hand, take a piece of chicken out of the sauce, coat it with Pro JYM, and dip it into the egg whites.
- Use your other hand to coat the chicken piece in the crushed pork rinds.
- Place the chicken piece on nonstick cookie sheet, and repeat the process until all chicken pieces have been "breaded."
- Spray the chicken with cooking spray to help them crisp in the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees F, flip, and bake for 10 more minutes.