Get your post-workout nutrition needs met with this delicious chocolate protein cheesecake recipe. It's bursting with taste, protein, and clean carbohydrates.
Cheesecake topping Ingredients
- 500 g quark
- 250 g yogurt, fat-free
- 60 g unflavored whey protein powder
- 3 tsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 1 packet gelatin powder
- 50 g blueberries
- 40 g strawberries
- 7 fl oz nonfat milk
Cheesecake base Ingredients
- 450 g muesli
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- Topping directions: Add gelatin to water. If using powder, 1 tsp is the equivalent to 1 packet/leaf of gelatine.
- In a bowl, mix the milk and cocoa. Add the gelatin.
- In a large separate bowl, mix the yogurt, whey protein, quark and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- Add milk, cocoa, and gelatin mixture to the yogurt, whey protein, quark, and vanilla extract mixture.
- In separate bowl, whisk egg whites.
- Slowly fold eggs whites into quark mixture.
- Carefully add the strawberries and blueberries to the mixture.
- Cheesecake base directions: Heat coconut oil and honey until melted.
- Stir in muesli until fully coated with oil and honey.
- Place mixture in springform tin. Gently press the mixture into place so it's even and compact.
- When cooled, gently spread topping mixture on top. Fold in the egg whites for a light, fluffy texture.
- Place in fridge for at least 4 hours or until the entire cheesecake is set and the top is firm.