These clusters are packed with protein, capture the seasonal taste of pumpkin, and are held together by the sticky goodness of peanut butter. Yum!
- 4 cup raw oats
- 1 whole egg
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup (1" cubes) pumpkin
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter, smooth, reduced fat
- 2 tbsp 2% cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ scoop BPI Sports Whey-HD, vanilla caramel
- ¼ cup almonds, chopped
- Mix all of the ingredients together until you achieve a "cookie dough" texture.
- Roll the dough into round clusters about the size of a golf-ball. Place on a cookie-sheet sprayed with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes. Be careful not to overcook or they'll dry out.