There are times when you catch the cooking bug and want to rifle through the mixing bowls and measuring cups to cook up a storm. Then, there are times when you want a tasty, good-for-you treat without all of the prep time and clean up. In those moments when you're craving (near) instant gratification, think fudge. Protein fudge is versatile, simple, and delicious. Plus, you don't need an oven for this no-bake treat!
- 2 scoop Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey, Double Rich Chocolate
- ½ cup chocolate-flavored hazelnut spread
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a small lined tray and freeze until set, about an hour.
- Chop into pieces and enjoy!
- Pro tip: You can change the nut butter to any variety you have available. It will still make amazing fudge.