I know I am not the only one who gets the occasional craving for that amazing combo of chocolate and peanut butter. These little gems are guilt-free, rich, and satisfying!
- ¼ cup powdered Stevia
- ¼ cup splenda, brown sugar blend
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp oat flour
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Form mixture into small, golf-ball sized balls.
- Put balls on a plate, cover, and put in the fridge.