This pork tenderloin is full of flavor, not calories. It's guaranteed to make your mouth water and your hungry muscles happy!
- 1½ lb pork tenderloin
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup brown mustard
- ¼ cup garlic, minced
- ¼ cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp, ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp, ground thyme
- 2 tbsp rosemary
- ½ tsp dill
- Place pork tenderloin in a large bowl or dish and cover with balsamic vinegar. Roll the tenderloin over several times to ensure it is well covered, then set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a separate bowl, mix mustard, garlic, dried onion, pepper, thyme, rosemary and dill. It will form a thick paste.
- Line a baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil. Place the tenderloin on it and pour any remaining balsamic vinegar on top of it.
- Use your hands to press the mustard mixture into the top of the tenderloin, covering it evenly.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove tenderloin from oven and allow it to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Slice the tenderloin against the grain. Serve warm and enjoy!