Get your coffee fix in protein brownie form with this recipe from IFBB Pro Bikini competitor Anna Starodubtseva.
- 2 whole egg
- 3 large egg yolks
- 8 oz fat-free cream cheese
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 3 tsp splenda
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tsp optimum nutrition fitness fiber
- 4 scoop optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey, Mocha Cappuccino
- ¼ cup raspberries
- 1 serving 1 packet splenda
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Blend egg white separately from yolks until they become foam.
- Add yolks, Truvia, cacao powder, cinnamon, baking powder, Fitness Fiber, and protein powder and mix in a blender.
- Manually mix in cream cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sauce Directions: Heat a pan with coconut oil.
- Mix berries with Truvia in a bowl. Cook on medium heat for 3-5 min until the juice comes out of the berries.
- When the brownies are ready, place them in a fridge for two hours. Serve with warm berry sauce on top.