Protein cake? Yep, you read that correctly. This protein-packed recipe is guaranteed to satisfy that pesky sweet tooth every time. Plus, with a total cook time of 7 minutes, it's a dish ideal for any post-workout feast!
- 1 scoop muscleTech 100% Whey Advanced protein, French Vanilla Creme
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 tbsp powdered Stevia
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup nonfat milk
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ⅛ cup mixed berries
- ⅓ cup frozen mixed berries
- 2 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
- ⅓ bar musclepharm Combat Crunch Bar
- Mix flour, protein powder, Stevia, and baking powder in a bowl. Mix milk, Greek yogurt, and egg in a separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and gently mix until combined. Fold in the 2 tbsp mixed berries.
- Spray a bowl with nonstick spray. Pour batter into bowl. Microwave for about 1-1/2 minutes.
- For the berry topping, heat a small pan over medium heat. Add 1/3 cup frozen berries and maple syrup. Let simmer for about 5 minutes, then turn off the heat and let cool a little before adding on top of pancakes.
- Add pieces of a chopped-up white chocolate raspberry protein bar and a drizzle of peanut butter. Enjoy!