When you want to channel the flavors of the holiday season, don’t forget about pumpkin! This protein-rich take on the classic pie adds Greek yogurt to the mix for an extra dose of muscle-building fuel. The addition of crunchy chopped nuts adds some texture to the creamy filling, while two scoops of pumpkin whey make this pie a real powerhouse. Add to that a crumbly graham-cracker crust, and you’re guaranteed to please your muscles and your mouth!
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- 12 oz whipped cream topping
- 2 serving graham crackers
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- Fill the pie shells with the mixture.
- Top with nuts and refrigerate.