This fan favorite is the most delicious way to enjoy your favorite comfort food: low-carb and guilt-free!
- 1¼ lb chicken breast
- ½ cup low-fat parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 dash black pepper
- 3 tbsp low-calorie pizza sauce
- ½ cup fat-free mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup asparagus, chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Set oven to 450 degrees F.
- Add the ingredients for the crust to a food processor or high-powered blender. Pulse blend until mixed and minced.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add the chicken mixture and pat it down to form a thin circle or a large rectangle, less than 1/4-inch thick.
- Bake chicken crust in the oven for 13-15 minutes, or until the edges have browned and the chicken has cooked through.
- Remove crust from oven and add the toppings in the order listed.
- Return pizza to the oven and bake until the cheese is brown and bubbly, about 6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with red pepper flakes. Allowing the pizza to cool slightly will make it much easier to cut and hold like traditional pizza.