Take your breakfast game to the next level with this easy, flavorful, protein-rich dish.
- 4 egg
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp milk (2% fat)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the eggs, spices, and milk in a bowl. Lightly beat the mixture together, keeping your yolks somewhat intact.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, and add oil.
- Once the oil is heated, add your egg mixture to the pan. Let it sit for about 60 seconds, and add the spinach.
- Turn with a spatula, wait another 20-30 seconds, and flip again.
- Continue cooking the eggs until they reach your desired consistency. Serve and pair with your carb of choice, such as oatmeal or toast.
- Note: Use hot sauce for an added kick.