Jamie Eason brings sweet potatoes, applesauce, protein powder, and a blend of spices together to make these awesome cookies!
- 1 whole sweet potato
- ¾ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 cup oat flour
- 2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp allspice, ground
- ⅓ cup powdered Stevia
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray, set aside.
- Poke holes in the sweet potato. Microwave for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove the skin from sweet potato and let cool.
- Cream applesauce, Greek yogurt, sweetener, brown sugar, and egg whites in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix together oat flour, protein, baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices.
- Stir the mashed sweet potato into the wet ingredients until most of the lumps are gone.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until everything is incorporated.
- Using a tablespoon, spoon the cookies onto a cookie sheet about two inches apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.